You may be here because you’ve followed a link to one of my periodic blog ramblings. If I’m lucky you are here because you need a website, so you will be interested in what I do and how much I charge. You will also be interested in what makes my sites good, so here are a few features and some recent examples:
- good design: how the site looks and how the information is organised.
- Search Engine friendliness: so that Google and the others can find and catalogue your site easily
- high accessibility: enabling less able users to enjoy your site
- content management: allowing site owners to create and edit pages through their web browser
- ongoing support: for when training is needed or stuff happens and you need help and advice.
Click screen shot to visit site and view below for more information.
Please enjoy your stay here and feel free to contact me, Jeremy Clulow, at any time. If I can’t provide what you need I can probably point you in the direction of someone who can.
↑ Back to top ↑